March 29, 2010

Days 27, 28, and 29

Day 27
1. I am grateful for our neighborhood. On Saturday we went to a neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. There were 1400 eggs thrown on the ground for the kids to pick up. It was fun. Anikka got it and was off and running. Ben skipped the eggs and went straight to the loose candy all over the place. Mac filled the bottom of his basket and announced that he had enough and was done. They all really liked it.
2. I am grateful for our cats. Thor gave Mac a "kiss" by touching his nose to Mac's cheek. Mac's response was "ewww Thor yucky." We have some great cats.
3. I am grateful that the boys slept well in their shared room. This is the second time we that we have had them share a room and it went over so much better this time.
Day 28
1. I am grateful that Ryan did such a good job teaching Gospel Essentials on Sunday. I sure like to listen to him talk.
2. I am so grateful for my In-Laws. We had everyone there minus two kids and I sure missed those two. It was so good to see everyone and to catch-up. I married into such a great family. I am very lucky.
3. I am grateful for little conversations that make us laugh. When we were getting ready to leave last night Ryan told Mac that he was too tired to drive home and asked if Mac would drive home. Mac immediately said "sure I will be Dad and I will drive home and you be Mac and sit in Mac's seat. You start car first."
Day 29
1. I am grateful for a good nights sleep. I have not gotten a good nights sleep in a long time and I miss them and I cherish them.
2. I am grateful that Mac thinks "underwear is fun to wear" and yells that around the house often.
3. I am grateful for our house. It is nice to have shelter and to try and make sure our house is a home.

No comments: