March 15, 2010

Days 13, 14, and 15

The three things that I was grateful for on Saturday are:
1. New Babies, I went to my cousins baby shower and it is nice that we are able to celebrate new babies.
2. I am grateful for Saturday cleaning. I really hate to clean but life is better when we all work together to make the house clean enough to keep up throughout the week.
3. I am super grateful for my sweet sister-in-law that agreed to watch our three kids at the last minute so we could go out with Ryan's missionary companion. Not only did Andrea agree to watch our kids she was even HAPPY about it. The kids had the best time and do not stop talking about how much fun they had. They love their little cousins and they were all so happy about their night.
Day 14
The three things that I was grateful for on Sunday are:
1. I am grateful for Church. I really like that the kids climb all over Ryan all through Sacrament Meeting and I am left alone to listen to the speakers.
2. I am grateful that the nursery leaders took Mac to his Dad when he needed to go to the bathroom with 10 minutes left until Church ended. Ryan had been dozing off a little bit and was woken up by Mac saying "that's my Daddy!"
3. I am grateful for the peace I feel in the car. I love going for drives. It is just relaxing to me and the kids are really good in the car.
Day 15
1. Today I am grateful for texting. It is nice to be short and succinct on occasion and not have to do the small talk that comes with talking on the phone.
2. I am grateful for early out Mondays. Anikka gets out of school at 1:30 on Mondays and that is a whole lot of day left to do whatever we want.
3. I am grateful for Mac's self-esteem. On the way to Ben's preschool today I hear Mac saying something in the back that sounded like "I am pretty cute". I said "Who is pretty cute?" and Mac answers with "me".

No comments: