March 22, 2010

Day 22

1. I am grateful for foot massages. They feel so good and Ryan obliges me more often when I am pregnant. What a sweet husband.
2. I am grateful for my doctor appointments. I love to go see our Family Doctor. I love the break I get from the normal routine. I love that he has and will deliver all of our kids. I love that he is so nice and when he has a mustache he looks like Ned Flanders. He is a very good Doctor and I drive and hour to see him and have him be our Doctor.
3. Today is my Father-in-Laws Birthday and I am very grateful for him. He is such an good man. He is a major reason why my husband is a good man also. He is a strong, silent cornerstone to the Jeppesen Family. He taught his children the difference between right and wrong and how to work and to provide for their families. He mostly leads by example but if he ever gives his advice we cherish and follow it without question. We love him and all that he has given to our family.

No comments: