March 7, 2010

Days 6 and 7

The things that I am most thankful for yesterday are:
1. Introducing my daughter to Girls Weekends. Eight years old is probably a little young for her to fully appreciate the sisterhood but she was really able to get the overall point.
2. I am grateful for restaurants. I love to eat out and I really love not having to clean up after the meal.
3. I am grateful to be able to change the scenery occasionally with mini trips. It is fun to be able to see new things, even in Pocatello, Idaho.
The things that I am most grateful for today are:
1. I am grateful for the feelings of accomplishment and closure of finishing a good book. I am also grateful for the fun anticipation of starting a new book whatever that may be.
2. I am grateful that I have a good sister that is very amazing and strong. I am grateful for a good mother that is such an amazing example to me of how to be a good mother and person. She is someone that truly cares about people on their base level. I am grateful to have a daughter to carry on the bond that we share as women.
3. I am grateful to come home after being away from my boys. I love them and it is nice to be able to miss one another occasionally.

No comments: