March 1, 2010

Graditude

Last night I was reading the March Ensign and there was an article that suggested having a daily gratitude journal to write 3 to 5 things that you are grateful for so I am going to give it a try for at least the month of March.
1. I am grateful for where we live. I have really felt that we are where we are supposed to be. I have felt the hand of God in all of our choices of where we should live. If we had not moved to this particular area Ryan would not have gotten his new job and that has been a really good thing.
2. I am grateful for Ryan's clothes. If it weren't for his clothes I would not have anything to wear this pregnancy.
3.I am grateful that Mac is learning to potty train himself and that He pees in the toilet. I really have not pushed him in any way and he just decided to start himself one day so it has been relatively easy. We just have to get better with the number 2.
So here is to March and feeling more grateful and happier.

No comments: