March 3, 2010

Day 3

1. I am so grateful that Ryan wakes up in the night with the kids. Mac still wakes up in the night and tries to get in our bed. Ryan is the one that takes him back to his own bed. And in the next few months Ryan will get the new baby and bring him to me so I can nurse and then take the baby back to his own bed.
2. I am grateful for pre-school. I really like the pre-school that Ben goes to. It is just a fun and happy place.
3. I am grateful for the job chart. A few weeks ago Anikka informed us that she wanted an allowance. Ryan told her that she would not get an allowance but she can get paid for jobs around the house. It has been working very well and the house is staying pretty clean.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love this gratitude thing. What a great idea.
Yay, for job charts. Even I like to check things off of a list! Now if I could only get paid for what I do.