March 21, 2010

Days 20 and 21

Day 20
1. I am very Grateful that Ryan ran a sprint triathlon yesterday. He did a very good job and ran it in 1 hour and 49 minutes. That is a much better time than he had anticipated and this was his first time. He is only a little bit sore and is right back into the swing of being the kids' jungle gym.
2. I am grateful that Ryan let me go shopping later in the day that he ran a triathlon. He really does do nice things to show me that he cares.
3. Ryan is grateful for spring breezes that allow you to open the windows and air out the winter from the house.
Day 21
1. I am grateful for good speakers at Church. I really do appreciate all the speakers and on the days when the speakers are a little bit boring it is probably that I am not in the right spirit of things but on those days when the speakers are just great to listen to and share their personal thoughts and feelings I appreciate life a little more from having listened to them.
2. I am grateful for the knowledge that people have and that they are willing to share with others. In Sunday School today our teacher did not show up so a man just hopped right up to the front of the class and began to teach us. It was a wonderful example of a life being well-lived.
3. I am very grateful for a daughter that is always the first to raise her hand and volunteer to say prayers whenever those dreaded words of "who wants to say the prayer" are spoken. I really need to follow that example that she has set.

No comments: