March 16, 2010

Day 16

I am having a hard time feeling grateful today. I am so pregnant and emotional and hormonal so I will have to try harder to find things to be grateful for.
1. I guess that I am grateful for the downs in life because if we did not have downs we would not have the ups. The ups are worth knowing about and having so I am grateful for feelings.
2. I am grateful to have had a FHE that went pretty well last night. The kids listened for the lesson and seemed to have learned a small inkling of what was being taught to them.
3. I am grateful for teachers that are not afraid to correct my children when they are not behaving in the right way. It is always hard to hear when your kids are less than perfect but really important to know so that we can work on the problem.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Brooke, I read the article in the Ensign that inspired you to write 3 things you are grateful for each day on your blog.
I want you to know that that article and your blog have inspired me too. I enjoy reading your posts each day and have decided that I need to pay more attention to the blessings I have in my life, no matter how small and insignificant they may seem. I am going to infringe on your copyright and start doing the same thing on my blog too.
You are amazing. Thanks for the motivation to be more grateful and optimistic. :)