March 5, 2010

Day 5

1. I am so grateful for blogs. I love to read the incredible and inspiring stories that people write about. I am so impressed with the honesty and joy and sadness and perservence that people choose to write about. Blogs help me to want to be a better mother like all of you out there.
2. I am grateful for our amazing bodies. I think the way a body adapts to building a baby is just incredible. So while I can feel my hips moving apart it is just cool that my hips can even do that to bring a new baby into this world.
3. I am grateful for short trips. This weekend Anikka and I will go up to visit Auntie Tati, (my sister Tawnya). It will be a fun little girl trip and Anikka is so looking forward to it. I hope I will just get some good rest and relaxation in.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love your daily gratitude journal. What a good idea. Please say "hi" to Tawnya for me!