March 17, 2010

Day 17

1. I am very grateful that our ward has decided to start doing monthly Relief Society meetings. Our ward is so big that it is pretty essential to get together monthly so that we can get to know one another and become a stronger sisterhood.
2. I am grateful for our Enrichment Leaders' plans for the monthly meetings. She is very in tune with what will be great monthly activities for all of us.
3. I am so grateful for Ryan's talents and creativity with helping our kids with their homework. He and Anikka made a Leprechaun Trap for school. It is awesome.
On a side note, After the RS meeting last night I came home to a dirty house (still dirty from me not having cleaned it earlier.) and I said "Wow, You would think that after the day I had that I would come home to a clean house." And Mac being the smart alec kid he is replied, " I don't know what a clean house is." I do clean more often than not and the kid should know what a clean house is.

No comments: