April 1, 2010

Days 30 and 31

Day 30
1. I am grateful for being able to get my hair done. I really like to be pampered on occasion and the shampoo she uses smells so good.
2. I am grateful that Ben is such a good sick kid. He had a slight fever and a tummy ache and pretty much crashed on the couch all day.
3. I am grateful that Anikka is going to be starting piano lessons. I think it is just a good thing to know how to play the piano.
Day 31
1. I am so grateful for my Mom. She came over to watch the kids so Ryan and I could go to a work thing. The kids just absolutely love her. I really appreciate her sacrifices.
2. I am very grateful for Ryan's work. It is really a good place for him and he is happy to be working there.
3. I am grateful for this experience of gratitude. I think that it really carried me through some of the harder, more hormonal days and kept my spirits above the water. I don't know that it made me appreciate the things around me more but it did make me think more often about the things I am grateful for. Overall I am glad that I wrote all of these daily gratitude's down and I think that it will be such a good thing to read again and again.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thank you Brooke. Your graditude blog has had quite a ripple effect. I will miss reading you frequent posts.