March 4, 2010

Day 4

1. I am grateful for "late night Dates." Those are the ones that you have after you put the kids to sleep and watch a movie together while cuddleing on the couch. It is just a good thing to be able to spend time together.
2. I am grateful to have someone to cuddle with in the middle of the night when I have bad dreams. I don't have bad dreams very often but when I do it is just nice to scoot right up next to Ryan and get warm and cozy for a bit until I can get my imagination under control and go back to sleep again.
3. I am thankful to be able to sleep-in (7:30 whoo hoo) on Tuesday's and Thursday's and not have anything to rush us through our mornings. I am thankful for no rushing.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love how you are keeping this gratitude journal! Just reading your entries makes me remeber the things I am grateful for, love it.