April 26, 2010

Kids

Anikka is showing a lot of first child traits. She is very independent and bossy. She was able to go sleep over at her Grandparents home over the weekend. It was spur of the moment and when Mimi and Papa were invited out to dinner with their friends Anikka was able to go spend time with Uncle Matt and Aunt Meagan. Meagan took care of Anikka and treated her like a queen. After the special treatment of making her dinner(not that she doesn't have dinner made for her everyday) Anikka said "Wow Aunt Meagan you are treating me like a guest, I am just your niece." The next day was Sunday and Anikka went to Church with Mimi and Papa. Anikka likes to act older than she is, during Sunday School she bribed two loud boys to be quiet and listen with Papa's candy. Then during singing time all the women went to Relief Society and the Bishopric taught primary, Anikka volunteered to lead the music for a song that the men didn't really know. She really is not shy and probably is a little bossy. The way all older sisters are. I know because I have a bossy older sister. I also know that bossy older sisters are really awesome to have because they just know everything and give the best advice.
I have hope that I will have the baby next week. I hope that my body will progress enough that the Dr. will strip my membranes and that will start labor. I would like the baby to be born on May 3rd. I really hope that I get my way. The names have been narrowed down to two. We will take them into the delivery room. They are Ryker with the nickname of Ike, and Cooper with the nickname of Coop. Our family is divided with me and my extended family prefering Ryker and Ryan and his extended family prefering Cooper. We will just have to wait and see what he looks like.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm so excited to see Ike/Coop! Such cute names. I honestly don't know which one I like best. And besides, it doesn't matter what extended family think anyways : )

I think we'll just plan on bringing you guys dinner someday after you have the baby. That way we can sneak a peak at that cute little guy. I can't wait to see what he looks like. Maybe Luke will have a fellow red-head!

Good luck in these next few days! Love ya!

Amber said...

Good luck! and I love the name cooper, and call him coop. sooo cute!

Mel said...

may 3rd is a great choice! (our anniversary) :) good luck with it all going your way! can't wait!

Memmotts said...

LOVE Ryker. super cute!!! can't wait to meet the little guy. He is so lucky to have a smart bossy older sister. because she is such a sweetheart. and especially blessed to be able to be a part of such an awesome family.