April 20, 2010

Our Home at the Moment

Our home at the moment is a little messy and I don't care. I have pretty much stopped bending down to pick up things. I am fully in to the "kick things into the general direction of where they need to go" mode. Things are starting to come together for the baby. We had a preparatory Family Home Evening to try and get the kids used to the fact that there will be a new addition to our family and what to be ready for. Anikka was really not phased at all. She has been there and done that all ready but she is willing to learn to change diapers this time around. We had Ryan give Father's Blessings to each of us and it was really nice and it brought a lot of peace to each one of us. I went to the Doctor yesterday and I am almost dilated to a 2 which means nothing except that I am slowly making progress in the right direction. I still have some hope of maybe having a baby on the 3rd of May. I think that would be a good day but again my opinion does not mean too much when it comes to what the baby is going to do. I just want to have the baby before my birthday on the 11th, I do not want to share it with my child. I am going a little stir crazy. I am in a waiting period and I am just looking for something to do everyday to pass the time. I sure hope that the time passes more quickly than not.

No comments: