May 4, 2010

No Baby Yet

Alas, I had a Dr. appointment yesterday and I was not yet ready to have a baby. I was at 2 1/2 cm. dialated and about 25% effaced. We did make an appointment to strip my membranes on Monday May 10 so I am sure that we will have the baby that day if I do not go into labor sooner on my own. I am hoping to have him on the 10th because it is somewhat planned and it is not my birthday yet. I am going to take it really easy (even more than before) this week. It is nice to have a really good excuse to not do the dishes.

3 comments:

Kira Thunell said...

Hey Brooke it was great seeing you yesterday at the Dr's office. I really couldn't believe how big your kids have gotten, where did the time go? Good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy - I'm jealous that you are closer than I am. Can't wait to hear the baby news!

Bugg's mama said...

Yay! You're so close, that's wonderful. I'm excited to hear all about the new one. Good luck!

love, Bree

Mark and Hilary said...

aww, hang in there! good luck when everything happens!