January 22, 2009

My, Oh My!

I haven't posted pictures in a while so I thought I would post some to show what we have been doing this past month. This is the kids in their Christmas clothes on Sunday Dec. 22nd. We opened these presents that morning mostly because I really wanted to see them in their cute clothes. I think I can be pretty impatient at times with waiting for presents. For an example, just ask Ryan why we got engaged on Feb. 7 instead of Feb. 14 like he was planning.


So these pictures are of Ben and his big bump. He was spinning in the living room and crashed into the corner of the TV. It is the biggest bump we have yet encountered in our 7 1/2 years of child rearing.



This is Mac posing for the camera. He loves to have his picture taken and then to run and look at himself on the back of the camera.



Here is Mac looking into the camera trying to figure it all out.





After contemplating when to get Anikka's ears pierced for a while now. We just went and got them done. On Monday we went to the mall in Orem and waited until it was Anikka's turn. She picked out the June birthstone earrings and she had to try not to cry and she succeeded, Although we did have to tell her to breathe. The last two days she has been feeling pretty sick and has a fever today. Her cheeks always flush so red when she has a fever. But she is still pretty happy about her earrings.





When I went to the closet to get out the thermometer, I was startled by Ben. He was sitting in the dark closet playing Anikka's Nintendo DS. He has quickly became obsessed with video games. It is now all he talks about. I hear at least every hour "Mom, can I play the Wii." I am pretty close to packing it away in a closet for a few years. If only Ryan didn't like it so much. I do have to be honest that it is pretty fun to play.
Life is good even with the bumps!


No comments: