October 27, 2009

Pajama Day

Today is a pajama day. It is snowing and I am so tired and we don't have any thing else going on. I really like these days. It started too early. I think the wind woke up Mac a 5 am and he woke up crying about spiders and he did not go back to sleep until 10:30. Ben and I woke up at 5:30 and he was able to go back to sleep and I was not. I have never been a good sleeper when I am pregnant and it just gets worse as I am further along and worse when the baby gets here. I like these pajama days and I will take them as often as I can.
Last week while driving in the car Anikka asked Ryan who he loved more Ben or Mac. Mac starts chanting, "Mac, Mac, Mac, Mac" at the top of his lungs. I start laughing and Ryan successfully did not laugh when he answered that he loved both of them equally. Poor Ben sure has to put up with a lot with his bully of a little brother.

1 comment:

Becky said...

It's a PJ day here too. I love days where I just get to relax at home :)

When I was pregnant I didn't sleep either. IF someone woke me up I was so GRUMPY, because I could never get back to sleep.