May 15, 2009

Mother's Day

Usually Mother's Day is not my favorite holiday. It is because my birthday is on the 11th and so I get one present for both celebrations. Ryan really doesn't mind that. He really likes the two for one deal he gets. On Sunday, We were sitting somewhat quietly during the Sacrament and I experienced a major spiritual prompting, I am talking the whole bosom burning thing, That we need to have another baby. I turned to Ryan and told him "we are supposed to have another baby, " and he took one look at me and said "okay". For some time we had discussed being done and I had been praying about being done and asking if there was another spirit up there that needed to come to our family to let me know otherwise we were done. So I guess we are not done. It is neat how right it feels and I am getting more excited. The kids have always talked about us having another baby, I guess they knew something that we didn't know. Ryan joked a few days later that it was a good thing that I recieved that little inspiration because if it had been him he would not have done anything about it. So my hope is to get pregnant in September so I can have another summer baby because I sure love that time of year to have a newborn. Whew four kids seems like so many. I hope we can handle them all.

8 comments:

Amber Blair said...

yay for more babies!! then you'll have to change the name of your blog to the Jeppesen Six!!

Memmotts said...

Yay! another baby... maybe we can be pregnant at the same time again. We are still unsure but i'm thinking if we do decide it will be this fall.

Jen said...

You have such ADORABLE kids - why not add another? :) Congratulations. That is a difficult decision to make. You are a great family and some little spirit in waiting is so fortunate to be a part of your family!

Erin said...

How wonderful! More kids need great parents like you!

Kira Thunell said...

Hey Brooke!! So good to see your blog and "catch up" a bit. Your family looks beautiful! Congrats on the house - that's awesome! Can't wait to see the pics on the progress. And can't wait to hear if baby #4 comes along :)

Mark and Hilary said...

that's so neat Brooke!! A fun 'story' to tell your little one!

Bugg's mama said...

What a special experience. And what an accommodating hub!

ArringtonZoo said...

You'll be amazing! Reading your blog shows what a wonderful mom you are. Best wishes. Let us know when it happens!