May 7, 2009

Ben's Futures

On the way home from Pre-school Ben told the carpool his futures. He told everyone that he and Anna (a girl that lives behind us and is in the same pre-school class) are going to marry because it is in their futures. They will also live in a basement when they get married. He also let everyone know that poor Mac does not have any futures. When I asked Ben why Mac does not have any futures, he said "I haven't seen any". Anikka said "that is not true I did his and he is going to marry Samantha or Holland, I can't remember." Then it clicked for me and I got it. A month or so ago I showed Anikka how to play the game MASH. That is a fun, silly game that you play to see who you are going to marry and where you will live and how many kids you will have and so forth. Anikka has been playing the game often and also plays one for the boys and that is how Ben got his idea of futures.

2 comments:

Anna Linnea said...

Sounds like a wonderful futures to me!

Becky said...

So funny, poor Mac I hope he gets a futures that is good.