September 3, 2008

Fall Top Five

I thought it might be fun to play off the Jeppesen Five theme and occasionally do a top five list. Fall is by far my favorite season, so here are my top five favorite things of fall.

  1. The Weather. I love the crispness of air.
  2. The changing of the leaves. It is just so beautiful, I love to decorate my house in the reds, oranges, golds, and browns of the season.
  3. The Shopping. I love fall season clothes. I love to wear the layers and the oranges, golds, and browns. Thanks to my Aunt I know that I look best in those colors too!
  4. Football. I know I don't watch as much football as my husband would like, but I still like football and cannot wait until my boys will be playing.
  5. Halloween. It is such a fun holiday. The kids get to dress up and be what ever they want to be for a night and we parents get to confiscate the candy and go through it to make sure it is safe and to get our favorites. There have to be some perks for being the parent.

No comments: