September 18, 2008

Counting My Blessings

Some days are more difficult to be a Mother than other days, and I often feel like I am the only one that thinks that. So in an effort to feel more positive I will write down 5 things I love about each of them.
Anikka
  1. I love having a little girl to go shopping for!
  2. I love that she is such a great big sister.
  3. I love that she keeps her room so clean.
  4. I love that she loves Karate.
  5. I really look forward to girls nights with her.

Ben

  1. I love that Ben has brown eyes.
  2. I love that Ben loves to draw.
  3. I love that he loves his "Characters".
  4. I love his determination.
  5. I love that he is such a collector of things.

Mac

  1. I love his white-blonde hair.
  2. I love that he is such a cuddle-bug.
  3. I love that he loves a bath-bath and his "b b"
  4. I love his dimples
  5. I love his smile, He is mostly a happy baby.

Well, I feel a lot better maybe I can get dinner done tonight!

1 comment:

Memmotts said...

So excited about your blog.. woohoo... I can't believe how big the kids are getting. We are for sure stopping in Heber on our way to Salt Lake. I miss you guys so much. and can I add? It's about time!