October 16, 2008

Love is in The Air

In our Ward/neighborhood we started a "Soup Kitchen" to help get us through the long cold winter. We just get together to have lunch (soup and pot luck salads and bread) and to let the kids play. As we were leaving a cute little girl that is nearly 4 yelled to Ben, "Wait I haven't given you a hug and a kiss yet!" Ben said "Oh." She said "Can I give you a hug and kiss?" Ben said "Sure." And he gently sets down the pot he was helping me carry and throws his arms wide open and he is smiling so cute. The little girl stepped in for a hug and they give each other a big bear hug and she kisses him on the cheek. It was very cute! Ben really is very sweet most of the time.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so sweet! And the soup kitchen sounds like a GREAT idea!

The Brugger Bunch said...

Oh what a tender little bug-a-boo!

Megan Young said...

your kids are so cute. I am so glad that you commented on our blog so that we could see yours. I am excited to be able to keep in touch this way. About the love thing - that Ben is going to be a heart breaker. He is so cute. Well they all are!

melFeldt photography said...

what a cute little family!! After seeing your blog from Megan & Dwane's I thought I'd check it out. Looks like you guys are doing great.