September 13, 2011

The 2nd Bi-Annual "Steak" Conference

Steak Conference was semi successful this year. The Steaks were awesome,thus the success, the children were less than reverent, thus the semi. Ryan and I spent most of the time in the hall with the two youngest who did not want to sit in the dark watching the TV screen speakers. On the plus side at home that evening Mac informed us that he is "The Strongest Man in the World." We laughed a little bit and said "Oh Yeah" He said " Yes, cause I hurt Dad." I guess that Ryan used to be the strongest man in the world until Mac bent back his fingers (during Stake Conference) til they hurt. Ryan has lost his title to the 4-year-old. He will try to earn it back soon. We wish him luck, maybe he can have some of mine!

1 comment:

Matt and Meagan Rawlings said...

This made my night!!! I am glad you blog about the funny things they say::)
p.s. to bad the boys can't do the little wasp wrestling camp...that would be AWESOME