December 28, 2009

It's a Boy!

Just a quick post to say that we are having another boy. I haven't even looked at boy names because I wanted a girl, so now I must start the search for a good boy name. I am a little worried for three boys that will wrestle the house to rubble and for the teenage years of always needing to keep the house stocked with food. It will be a good thing to have another boy and I am very grateful for the one girl that I did get. It is nice to KNOW that our family is now complete and that we have everyone here.

4 comments:

Judd said...

Congrats, Does he look good and strong? Hopefully he is strong enough to stand up to Annika and his two brothers.

Good luck on finding names we always struggle with that too.

Erin said...

How exciting--congratulations! Good luck with boy names, I think they're the hardest. I always seem to have plenty of cute girls names in mind, but never boys. Hope you're feeling well :)

Angie said...

Congratulations on your boy! Boy names are the hardest for me too. Good luck on the rest of your pregnancy!

The Wilsons said...

Congratulations! We've had fun with three boys, but I will say, the house is rarely quiet! :) Annika will be the perfect big sister to take of them. Hope all is well and you had a happy holiday season!