November 22, 2008

ABC' s af Thankfulness

My cousin just did her ABC's of blessings so I am going to copy her and do all the things I am thankful for.
A: Anikka
B: Bennett Charles Jeppesen
C: Church
D: Dishwasher
E: Entertainment ( Crazy things the kids do)
F: Family
G: Grandparents
H: Home
I: In-Laws (I really do have the Best)
J: Jeppesen Name
K: Kitty's (Thor and Loki)
L: Love
M: Mac
N: Neighbors (near and far)
O: Outings
P: Parenthood
Q: Quirks (the little things that make us all unique)
R: Ryan, the love of my life
S: Sitting Still ( for 3 minutes a day)
T: Talking
U: Undershirt (modesty)
V: Vietnamese food
W: Water
X: X-Rays ( modern medicine)
Y: Youth
Z: Zoo
So some of these are a bit of a stretch but I think I get points for creativity. These are also not the only things I am thankful for. There are numerous things that I am thankful for that start with a lot of letters But I only used one thing for each letter. Happy Thanksgiving

3 comments:

Anna Linnea said...

Love the blog. Such a fun idea! Happy Thanksgiving!

Amber said...

Im here at my house, doing your hair, and I just wanted leave a comment, so you had my blog! So, now, I will be checking in on the cutest little family ever! Thanks for letting me do your hair! = )

Becky said...

I love your ABC's, I totally agree with Dishwasher. That is a blessing that is not always recognized. Think of the time saved that can be spent with those other blessings ABR&M or in our case BCEKL&J