July 27, 2011

Ben's Birthday

Bennett turned 7 on July 19th. I am so proud of my browned-eyed boy. He is so interesting to watch. He is a rule lover and really wound tight. He got that from me. He wanted a Pirates of the Carribean cake, and Dad really came through. Ben started football recently and I could not be happier. I love football! I really hope that he loves it too. Ben has learned to watch out for his two little brothers and he is the first one to help set up chairs when we get to Church. He is such a good boy. He played T-ball this spring and he was the kid that was always two steps behind the Coach and listening to what he said. Ben really knows how to follow directions. Ben also has epic tantrums. He is trying to work on controlling his temper, it is a learning process. I took Ben shopping for school clothes and he really didn't know what to do with himself as the center of attention. It was quite funny. We really love our sweet, obedient child!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

We think you're pretty cute, too, Ben! Hope you got our extremely late b-day message.