November 30, 2009

The Car

I love going for drives, road trips and I love just being in the car. So if any one wants to invites us anyplace we will be very happy to go. Our kids are also very good in the car. I think I have trained them very well to enjoy going places like me. Another reason I love being in the car is that we get to overhear what the kids are saying to one another.
Ben said to Anikka "I 'member' lots of things, I remember things for a long, long, long, long, long, long time. I have a good memory. I remember things good."
Anikka said " Oh yeah, What happened yesterday?"
Ben replied "I remember, but I am not going to tell you."
Kids are just great and a treasure trove of good laughs.
We had a good Thanksgiving the only problem was that it was just too short. I need another week of everyone being home and not having any thing else to do. Hopefully Christmas will get here quickly so we can have nearly two weeks of no work and no school.

1 comment:

Memmotts said...

You should drive out here to see us. We could go do church history. That would be tons of fun. You might not like drives so much after that... hahaha