March 30, 2009

I Survived!

Hooray to me for surviving this past week. Ryan left for a training meeting in Buffalo last Tuesday and I hate when he is gone. I just don't sleep well when he is not home. He had a good time and I was exhausted. Ryan is the one that wakes up when any of the kids wake up for any reason in the night. Mac decided on Wednesday night that he needed to wake up at 10:30 and not go back to sleep until 1:00. Now it is Monday and I still feel so tired. Good thing next week is Spring Break and super good thing that this weekend is General Conference. Maybe I can catch up on rest, relaxation and general feelings of goodness then.

2 comments:

Bugg's mama said...

Hi Brooke ~ we had such a wonderful time visiting your sweet lil' town! I can't wait to go back, maybe with just the husband. Soooo many darling places to see! Thanks for all the awesome tips!

Becky said...

I miss Judd when he is gone to for the same reason. It is his job to get up with the kids at night (once they stop nursing). I take the first year and he gets the rest of their childhood :) Hope you had a restful weekend.